Mon, Jan 15|
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood
Cook and Play - with More Happy Kitchens
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally! This month, we’re exploring the Wonderful World of Vegetables!
Time & Location
Jan 15, 2024, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood, 4606 N Wilson Dr, Shorewood, WI 53211, USA
About the Event
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally from More Happy Kitchens! After all of the holiday sweets and treats, we’re craving something a little more green! In this class, we’re exploring the wonderful world of vegetables! Your kid chef will learn valuable cooking skills (think chopping, measuring, taking turns) while we make a delicious snack. This month, we’re making a green dip with colorful veggie dippers.
What are we making?!
Green Monster Hummus with Veggie Dippers
- Kids will work together as a group to make our hummus dip
- Kids will chop their own seasonal veggies for dippers
This workshop is open to preschool-age children ONLY (ages 2-5) with a grownup. Age-appropriate siblings are welcome with their OWN ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
- Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5) - includes playtime at Little Sprouts during class
- All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipe
- One “eat here” recipe with the option to take it home
- A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
*Class registrations are non-refundable, but can be transferred to other friends. Open Play is closed during this private class.*
Single Child Ticket (ages 2-5)
includes 1 adult$28.00