Mon, Feb 19|
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood
Cook and Play - with More Happy Kitchens
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally! Will you be our Valentine? Come share a sweet morning together that’s inspired by Valentine’s Day.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2024, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood, 4606 N Wilson Dr, Shorewood, WI 53211, USA
About the Event
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally from More Happy Kitchens! Will you be our Valentine? Come share a sweet morning together that’s inspired by Valentine’s Day. Your kid chef will learn valuable everyday cooking skills (like chopping, measuring, and taking turns) while we make a berry sweet snack. We know you’ll just LOVE this class!
What are we making?!
You’re Berry Special Smoothie Bowls
- Kids will work together as a group to make our pink smoothie
- Kids will chop their own fruit and assemble their own smoothie bowls with toppings
This workshop is open to preschool-age children ONLY (ages 2-5) with a grownup. Age-appropriate siblings are welcome with their OWN ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
- Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5) - includes playtime at Little Sprouts during class
- All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipe
- One “eat here” recipe with the option to take it home
- A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
*Class registrations are non-refundable, but can be transferred to other friends. Open Play is closed during this private class.*
Single Child Ticket (ages 2-5)
includes 1 adult$28.00