Mon, Oct 16|
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood
Cook and Play - with More Happy Kitchens
Summer sure was sweet but we are apple-solutely ready for Fall! Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally! It’s the “Great Pumpkin” season in October and we’re making a sweet snack to celebrate!
Time & Location
Oct 16, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood, 4606 N Wilson Dr, Shorewood, WI 53211, USA
About the Event
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally from More Happy Kitchens! In our “Cook and Play” program, your kid chef will learn valuable cooking skills (think chopping, measuring, taking turns) while making and eating a delicious and healthy recipe. It’s the “Great Pumpkin” season in October and we’re making a sweet snack to celebrate!
What are we making?!
Sweet Pumpkin Hummus with Apple Dippers
- Kids will collaborate to make a sweet dip and then individually chop fresh apples as dippers
- Graham crackers will also be provided for dipping
- *Recipe contains chickpeas and almond butter (We will substitute sunbutter if there is a nut allergy)
This workshop is open to preschool-age children ONLY (ages 2-5) with a grownup. Age-appropriate siblings are welcome with their OWN ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
- Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5) + playtime at Little Sprouts before and after class
- All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipe
- One “eat here” recipe with the option to take it home
- A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
*Class registrations are non-refundable, but can be transferred. Open Play is closed during this private class.*
Single Child Ticket (ages 2-5)
includes 1 adult