Mon, Dec 18|
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood
Cook and Play - with More Happy Kitchens
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally from More Happy Kitchens! December brings the Winter season and a craving for sweet sugar cookies!
Time & Location
Dec 18, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM CST
Little Sprouts Play Cafe, Shorewood, 4606 N Wilson Dr, Shorewood, WI 53211, USA
About the Event
Join us to play and COOK with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Sally from More Happy Kitchens! In our “Cook and Play” program, your kid chef will learn valuable cooking skills (think mixing and using a knife to spread) while making and eating a delicious recipe. December brings the Winter season and a craving for sweet sugar cookies!
What are we making?!
Winter Sugar Cookies
- Kids will make their own sweet cookie icing and decorate winter-themed sugar cookies
- *Recipe contains dairy. There are no eggs or nuts in the sugar cookie recipe.
This workshop is open to preschool-age children ONLY (ages 2-5) with a grownup. Age-appropriate siblings are welcome with their OWN ticket.
What’s included in the workshop ticket?
- Admission for 1 child (aged 2-5) + playtime at Little Sprouts before and after class
- All tools and ingredients needed to make our recipe
- One “eat here” recipe with the option to take it home
- A fun and enriching experience for your kid chef!
*Class registrations are non-refundable, but can be transferred. Open Play is closed during this private class.*
Single Child Ticket (ages 2-5)
includes 1 adult