Know Your Rights: FMLA Leave and Pregnancy/Pumping at Work
Time & Location
About the Event
Free event. Adults only. Advanced registration required.
Join us for a presentation on your rights and protections under the Family Medical Leave Act! Attorney Summer Murshid will discuss a variety of issues that impact parents in the workplace, including:
- Pregnant and working: Restrictions, accommodations and doctor’s notes for pregnant women;
- FMLA leave – when to apply, how much can you take and can Dad’s take it too?
- Pumping problems – nursing and lactation accommodations;
- Caregiver/parental discrimination – what does it look like and what can you do?
- Q and A Session
Attorney Murshid is a Milwaukee based Mom of three who specializes in employment law. When she isn’t chasing her toddlers around, she’s working with employees to navigate the different issues that arise in the workplace, including issues that impact parents and families. She is a shareholder at the Milwaukee office of Hawks Quindel, S.C. – www.hq-law.com.
Light appetizers and beverages provided by event sponsor Hawks Quindel, S.C.
- FMLA Parenting Event RSVP$0$00$0