Enjoy this tutorial of 2 easy to make paper cards and 1 suncatcher to gift dad this year! Follow our picture tutorials to guide you through each one.
1. APRON CARD
Materials Needed : Paper apron, foam stickers, foam pieces, ribbon, pen (not included)
1. Place foam stickers onto rectangle areas of apron.
2. Attach 'Happy Father's Day' pocket to foam stickers.
3. Add a message to the paper mitt.
4. Place mitt and foam tools into pocket.
5. Tie on red ribbon to holes at the top of apron.
6. Sign your name at the bottom.
2. AWARD RIBBON CARD
Materials Needed : Paper card, clear circle, tissue paper pieces, foam stickers, tape (not included), glue stick (not included)
1. Apply glue stick over one side of the clear circle.
2. Fill all the sticky areas with colored tissue paper.
3. When complete, trim the excess tissue paper hanging outside of your circle shape.
4. Open your paper card and tape the tissue paper circle over the empty space of the care - with the tissue paper side facing the exterior of the card.
5. Adhere foam stickers onto the front of the card.
6. Add your message inside the card.
3. TIE SUNCATCHER
Materials Needed : Sticky paper, tissue paper, string, scissors (not included)
1. Peel the backing off of the sticky paper with the nothing drawn onto it.
2. Place your tissue paper squares all over the sticky side of the paper - making sure to fill all the gaps with overlapping pieces.
3. Cut out the tie shape of your 2nd sheet of sticky paper. 4. Peel the backing off the 2nd sheet of sticky paper (the tie shape) and adhere that to the tissue paper side of your first sheet. You should now have sticky paper sealing in both sides of your tissue paper. 5. Using the tie shape as your guide, trim the excess edges off of your shape. 6. At the top of your freshly cut out tie, punch a hole for a hanging string. 7. Feed the string through the hole at knot it at the ends. 8. Using your window lock, hang the tie suncatcher from your favorite window and watch the rainbow of colors shine through.